SESSIONS CURREMTLY SUSPENDED.
• Sessions will be limited to 90 minutes. There will be a half hour gap between sessions to allow for cleaning and to avoid users meeting each other.
• To book a session ring 01377 538070 , facebook message or Instagram.
• Sessions will be limited to 6 people at a time with two staff on duty.
• New disclaimers need to be completed. They are available at the skatepark but also from the website. Please make sure you bring your completed and signed disclaimer to your first session or you will not be allowed to use the park. The new disclaimers ask you to agree to abiding by the COVID19 measures we have in place and also point out the new First Aid Policy we have in place to accommodate COVID19. The full first aid policy is available to read on this website.
• DO NOT ATTEND A SESSION YOU HAVE BOOKED IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTONS OF COVID 19.
High Temperature, a new continuous cough, loss of taste or smell.
• Temperature checks will be performed on everyone entering the skatepark.
• Park users will need to bring their own helmet. Anyone without a helmet can arrange a long term loan of a helmet from the park.
• The Office, and portacabin will be closed, enter your session via the main gate.
• As you enter the park you will be asked to use the hand sanitizer and also as you leave.
• You must attend you session at the correct time and leave the skatepark promptly so as not to interact with the next group arriving.
• The Shop will not be open SO PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN FOOD AND DRINKS.
• The toilets will be open.
• Toilets, handrails and plastic chairs for sitting out will all be cleaned between sessions.
• You can pay for your session contact free with a card reader or you can bring cash. Please bring the correct cash if possible to minimize change being given out.
• The government requires us to take full names, addresses and telephone numbers for Test and Tracing purposes should this become necessary. These details will be taken when you book your session.
• Staff have full PPE should they need to perform First Aid.
• You should only do single person runs on any area of ramp.
• You should not try extreme tricks at this moment in time, Protect Our NHS.
Some of our staff are volunteers so combined with weather opening times may vary.
For up to date opening times visit our Facebook Page or phone us.
90min Session - £3.00
• For 6 years old and up.
• 6-10 year olds must be accompanied by an adult.
• It's recommend to wear a helmet & protective equipment.
• Everyone MUST wear a helmet except over 18 skateboaders who can choose whether to wear a helmet but are strongly advised to wear one.
• No smoking.
• No Drugs or alcohol.
BMX, Skateboard, Micro Scooters, Inline Skates & Front Suspension Hardtail Mountain Bikes only